Here are some inexpensive craft ideas that I have been working on this week. Since Christmas decor is the last thing that I should spend my money on this year I figured that I better get creative..so if you come over to my house this year and think that everything looks cheap and homemade that is because it is! Just wanted to share some easy ideas..
To make this garland all you need is some scrapbook paper, hot glue gun, glitter, mod podge, some sort of ribbon and some free time. I just used a cardboard box (so that it made it a bit more 3-D) to write out Noel and then sprinkled glitter on it. And there you have it!
So I didn't have the extra dollars to buy another cute little Christmas tree for my kitchen table and I was tired of the same old stuff so I just broke some branches off a tree in front of our house (shh.don't tell) and then tied some ornament balls on it. Simple..problem solved!
11 comments:
Such cute and creative ideas. I totally have some extra frames I got at the $ store for a bridal shower I threw. I think I'll have to copy you. Thanks for the cute idea.
Love the ideas! Will you PLEASE make them for me :) Mine would turn out ugly! Always creative; are we really even related because I didn't get any of those genes. Love ya.
I am impressed!! i dont know why you are so dang creative and can make everything so cute!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!!
How cute! I love all of them! I need you to help me make them all. I hope Sunday went well for you. Kev and I want to have you guys over to decorate ginger bread houses again. We'll plan it soon and let you know! Hope all is well!
Oh Katie I am so telling! ;) j/k Wow! You are so creative! I'll have to see your place sometime.
How cute! I love all your ideas. I don't even have my Christmas tree up yet! Hopefully before the 25th!:)
How cute! I love all your ideas. I don't even have my Christmas tree up yet! Hopefully before the 25th!:)
you are so great! I always hear how completely talented you are and I'm glad you shared your ideas...because perhaps I copied your twig christmas tree... love it!
That is so cute! I love all those ideas! Don't mind if I do just steal them. I wish I had some for you. I am Mrs. Non-creative.
I LOVE THEM ALL! YOu are so creative, I love your background too of your blog SOOOOO you...... I am having a "I miss you moment" Hope to be able to see you soon. This has been way tooo long! Love ya xoxox
You are AMAZING! Wow, I feel so inspired, too bad Christmas is over now. I think I need to fly you to Alaska so you can help me with my house, cuz I feel sooooo stumped. It's like all of my old stuff doesn't fit, or work, or look good any more. Share more of your beautiful house!!
Post a Comment