We just got back from an amazing trip to the bay! We were able to do & see so much while we were there.


...did I mention that I want to live here?
Say tuned more photos to come from our little getaway.
We just got back from an amazing trip to the bay! We were able to do & see so much while we were there.


...did I mention that I want to live here?
Say tuned more photos to come from our little getaway.
Posted by bkjones at 4:48 PM
7 comments:
Your pictures look so sweet! What a fun trip!
Your picutres are amazing! Are you a photographer now? It looks like you had a blast. Hopefully we can see more pics! oh, and lets hang out this weekend!
i want to go there! you guys looks so cute in the san franciscan fog
Wow, those pictures are gorgeous. How'd you do that? Looks fun! I can't wait to see more.
I love your pictures. They are so cute! It looks like fun and we can't wait to live closer so don't even think about moving there!!
TOOOO CUTE! Love it there, that is where Michael and I were proposed! crazy how time flies, I think you should move there, I will send you all of my cute scatfs? Done deal talk to your man, we should be neighbors? Love you lots, you also look amazing! as always
Looks like a fun trip! Seriously, how'd you do those pictures?
Post a Comment