7.18.2008

Anyone want to play?

I thought this was fun. So I need everyone to rack your brains and think of a memory or funny story that you can remember about Bray or I. Come on..I know that you have at least one!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

15 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I have one for you and one for Braydn. Do you remember after Sam and Whitney's wedding, we went to Maggie Moo's? Dani and Jace were there and Braydn said to Dani, "Wow, you have a lot of freckles on your face...I've never noticed that before." And he didn't know that she was kinda self conscious about them (even though she has no reason to be-they're so cute!) Anyways, so Braydn tried to make better by saying, "It's ok, I just got a huge mole on my back removed. It was sick. It was big and brown and...." And he went on for like 10 minutes trying to make it better and you kept being like, "STOP!" That was so funny.

The one about you...remember when we went up to that cabin in Park City for Mike's Birthday and we were playing scum? Me and you were scum at the end of the line, and we just kept taking cards from the throw-away piles! ha ha...we're cheaters.

Natalie said...

Okay this is Trammy's favorite memory of Braydn. "I need meat" and Moab 2006 slick rock, I'm sure Braydn knows what I'm talking about.
As for you I have so many...How about the roller blading routine that I made up for you and Tawni.
Our trip to D.C. and we were in the mircoburst, and those people wouldn't let us in, they just sat there and ate their lunch.
Or when we talked you guys into taking work off, last minute and going to St. George with us. And we all slept on Adam's floor and Valerie's aunt came in early, woke us all up by talking about cold medicine. Of course Lake Powell how could I forget, but yet you came with me....gross! I have lots of good memories!

Rowley's said...

I really enjoyed get to know you better in Mr. Rutchi's math class. I don't know if I could have handled the craziness of Jordan (sorry Gus), AJ and Summer without you. You've always been so nice to me and I really appreciate it Katie!

Woods said...

Do you remember when the boy went out to ride cows one night? Braydn tried to jump on the cow, and it ran from underneath him, and bucked him off! He landed right on his back, and it knocked the wind out of him. As he was regaining his breath, he managed to say, "I got jacked!" As the rest of the boys were dying in laughter, he muttered, "I might as well of jumped off of a 5 foot wall right onto my back!" And to this day, Kev is laughing his head off! It just took him an hour to remind me of the story because he was laughing so hard!

Flake Family said...

I remember your husband hitting me... YES everyone... He full on smacked me across the face because he caught me cheating on a game!
As for Katie... I remember the night you totally tried to make my husband touch your boob! He was pointing at something and you made sure you walked right into it!! You little sick-o! Stop trying to get intimate with my husband.

michellecluff said...

You were always the biggest trend setter in my eyes. I remember one time when we first got the Abercrombie down in Provo, you wore one of their shirts the first day of school (sometime in junior high I think) that had their name across the front and Chablis asked me what abercrombie was. I told her I thought it was a city in New York or something... I'm an idiot!
And yes, of course the stay lates/sleepovers. All of the "routines" we would make up in your basement, playing school and Adam was our teacher, all the dances we went to together... oh to live down the street from you again! those were the days huh?

Dyami said...

Remember that one time we went tubing. I know you do since we just talked about it. Mike and I flipped, you almost drowned and Bray just laughed at us all. On our trek back to the car you thought you were going to faint or puke, you thought your finger was broken and I felt so awkward because I didn't know how to help you and you were being so quiet.
I'm happy to stick to just laying out and not trying that again even is it is from a better spot on the river.

Chablis said...

Ooooh, this is fun! For some reason, this was the funniest memory I could think of: You were mad at Tawni, so you kicked her out of your roller blades show, and asked me to do it with you. We did a beautiful dance in blue costumes to Mariah Carey. Adam decorated our dressing room with christmas lights. We had a program ready and we were even going to make refreshments! I'm not sure why we never acctually did the big performance!

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

TWO WORDS: Summer Safari!!! I think we had a good thing going - I only wish we stuck with it, we would be millionaires by now. Four wheeling in Salina with your cowboy cousin - "HOWDY". Adam thinking my mom was from India, all she was missing was a red dot on her forehead. Picking leaves off your trees and giving them names of our husbands and children - funny that yours came true (have you told Braydn about that?). Participating in the Lip Synch at Lone Peak - you were such a great Faith Hill! So many fun memories! Thanks for being such a great friend! Love ya, Rachel

Todd and Rachel Allen said...

P.S. I saw your cute family pictures on Natalie Norton's blog. Natalie does a great job. Your family is so cute and the pictures of you are GORGEOUS!!!! Can we hang out?!?

Emmett and Ashlee said...

Science our sophmore year. I am pretty sure us and Tauny were on his hit list. We had way to much fun. Cheerleading. Um....remember that one time Kristy ripped my warmups off me and I only had panties on. I think we all laughed for 20 minutes Our shirts with our dates pictures, as babies, on them were classic.

michellecluff said...

so we were at the lake yesterday with canoes and boats and stuff and another one came to mind...girls camp at bear lake and us hooking up our life jackets to the canoe and laughing SO hard. What was so funny??

adam said...

Well, here is mine. For some reason I was mad at you. Tawni and Krissy Payne were over and I took your stuffed bear and started whacking you on the head with it and then the head flew off. We all started crying and I was going to try and sew the head on before mom came home.

Here is another one...you got a big bouncy ball, probably from Brett from the Secret Santa shop and you and I were bouncing it down the hallway. So, stupid me, I decide to bite it and accidentally bit it in half and then bounced it to you and of course it split apart. I was like "I must have bounced it too hard."

And then the time sledding with Rachel Pasket and crashing into the tree.

Unknown said...

A memory I have of you is when you were about 2 1/2 you wanted to go to a birthday party of a neighbor girl and you were too little to go to the place they were going. You felt so bad and when we told you that you were too little you said "I'm big I go potty"
Love you
Mom

While living in Ohio, I became known as "Katie's Dad". You were so popular in your pre-school that everyone knew you and wanted to be your friend. When we came to parents nite everyone said "Oh, you must be Katie's Dad!"

Sabrina said...

This is from Braydn's buddy Jordan and it is about Braydn. I recall a time not long ago when all of us went out to dinner and after eating a delicious meal (not really) we began our decent home in your nice new Honda. Suddenly we began to speed up and turn corners at a rather unsafe speed. I really did not think anything of it until my wife asked if you would like to take a detour to a nearby park. When Braydn ignored her request and kept speeding home I just simply thought he was not interested in seeing the park. Little did I know what was going on in his stomach. Apparently there was a war of some sort taking place in there and the soldiers were trying to break out in a bad way! Luckily he slowed down to drop us off and let us tuck and roll. Later, I found out that he almost exploded all over your nice new car. Good thing we did not go to the park--that is a sight and smell I would rather not experience. There are probably finger grip marks implanted on your steering wheel. I guess that is the price you pay when you eat bad Thai food!